Ayurveda promotes a balanced life. That’s why it equally emphasizes having good sexual health. For procreation and reproduction, sexual health is one of the crucial aspects of human life. However, in recent times the sexual health of people has been affected negatively because of several issues. Changing lifestyles and unhealthy food consumption are the major issues. Increasing stress is also a factor that impacts the sexual health of a person negatively. However, Ayurveda suggests several remedies and proactive measures to maintain a healthy sexual life. A few famous golden rules of Ayurveda can help you in achieving healthy sexual life.
- Ayurveda says that a couple should not have sex when the female partner is going through her menstrual cycle. Several best sexologist in Gurgaon also suggests the same because it can cause a disorder called endometriosis. This causes the growth of endometrial cells in the fallopian tube and ovary regions.
- Trying different positions can be a good factor for spicing up your sexual life. However, as per Ayurveda, the best position is when the woman is lying while keeping her face upward.
- Ayurveda says people should balance a healthy weight to have an active and good sexual life. Otherwise, it can affect your sexual organs, sexual drive, and stamina.
- To avoid any infections, Ayurveda advocates proper hygiene during sex. The best sexologists in Gurgaon also say that the partners should wash their genitals before and after sex to avoid infections.
- Ayurveda also points out the sentimental parts of sex. It says that a couple should be faithful to each other. Practices like infidelity and adultery are prohibited by Ayurveda and are considered a complete crime.
- It also emphasizes that couples should not have sex during pregnancy or after delivery. For example, the couple should wait for around 5 months if C-section has done the delivery. On the other hand, if it’s the standard delivery, there should be a break of 2 to 3 months. This helps the female partner to recover completely.
- As per Ayurveda, violent sex should not be practiced at all. Ayurveda connects sex with making a connection between two souls. It considers this part of connecting with your partner and forming deeper roots of intimacy. That’s why sex should not be violent; instead, it should be soothing.
- Ayurveda doesn’t promote oral sex.
- It also suggests avoiding having sex with an empty stomach or after overeating. This is because it can result in several digestive issues like acidity, gastritis, etc., and can lead to an imbalance of Vata and Pitta.
- It also suggests avoiding having sex when one of the partners is mentally or physically sick.
Ayurveda promotes a balanced and healthy sexual life. It also suggests several herbal medications like shilajit for enhancing your stamina or ashwagandha for increasing sexual desire in men. Similarly, swarn bhasma treats issues like low libido or kesar for curing sexual performance. However, all these medications need to be taken after consulting the doctor. Get in touch with the experienced professionals at Abstract Ayurveda for an effective treatment.